Guest Designers

Followers

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Winners Challenge 113:)

What amazing entries ladies:) I am Always so blown away by the talent out there. Now on to our winners. Dont' forget to pick up your winners badge and proudly display it on your blog. Congrats to all our winners. Beautiful work!!

Grab a Banner

Prize : 4 Digital Stamps from Store

WINNER:



Prize : 4 Digi's from store

WINNER:








PRIZE:
Surprise Package worth $10 USD

WINNER:





Please contact Jenn at sponsorcyp@yahoo.com with CHALLENGE #113 in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 6/18/2012 will be given to a new winner! 

2 comments:

Torrey said...

Thank you! This was a fun challenge. I didn't even know I had chevron paper in my stash until this challenge came along!!

Ariana Richardo said...

Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.

Click Here
Udemy.com