Guest Designers

Followers

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Please Welcome Our New DT Members

Please give a warm welcome our newest members :)
Here are the very talented...


I'm 38 years old, I'm from Poland.
I've been scrapbooking for 2,5 years now and I'm totally crazy on this hobby! 
I love to use flowers, butterflies, medias and laces. I have weakness for purple or pink colours combo :) I also like stamps or digi images.I colour with Promarkers. Sometimes I prefer shabby chic, sometimes vintage or romantic. I'm still searching my own style.



~waves~ I live with my partner, Edward, 2 indoor cats, 2 outdoor feral cats I am luring, and a dog in the far southwest corner of Georgia.  I have been creating for my whole life, from quilts, to locker hooking, to interior decorating, to paper crafting!  The list was just growing and growing.  I decided that I need to focus on something and choose paper crafting...which has now grown into card making, quilling, mixed media, artist trading cards, and swapping!  lol.

I try to make things that are different, have some unexpected aspect, and tend to lean toward strong women and strong colors.  But not always!  I may surprise everyone occasionally with random cuteness.

Let's inspire each other.


Hello.................this is Tanvi a SAHM to two lovely girls - Tirthika & Navyaa. We live in Bangalore, India. Crafting has been a passion since childhood & along this creative journey I have tried several crafts & paper crafting is my current my addiction. I have an active blog since October 2012. I love new products & exploring techniques using them. Being part of a design team provides the opportunity to interact, learn & work with talented people across the globe! I hope my work on this design team inspires you. Thank you Lisa for the opportunity.





No comments: